Thursday, September 5, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge 42 Top Selections


Hello Magnolia fans...
Its time to announce the DT's top selections for our
Add Metal Challenge

Beginner





Intermediate




Expert




Oh my goodenss ladies...off the charts!!!
What an amazing line up!!!
I would like to extend an offer for a GDT spot to each of you...
Please email me if you are interested!
Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

Our winners are
and

Ladies.... please email me so I can sort out your prize!
Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me card as one of your winners, this means a lot as the entries in this challenge are always of an extremely high quality. This means I'll be entering in the Intermediate Section next time *gulp*. Rina I would be very interested in a GDT post and very flattered to be asked, I shall be dashing off an email to you right after this comment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the three lucky ladies.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy, I won the challenge! Congratulations to the other winners.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy, I won the challenge! Congratulations to the other winners.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete